Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Coming Soon to a Computer Screen Near You

I've been debating doing something like this for quite some times, and I finally got around to doing it. With all I do in my personal life, which isn't much of a life to be completely honest, I don't have much free time, and that hurts my writing. So I decided to do this, sort of as a way to get me back in the groove of this whole writing thing. Whether or not that gets me anywhere in this "blog" world - if that is even a thing - or not is a completely different story.

This initial post is really just to let people know that something is coming, in the very near future, and it isn't just winter.



The Rules:

1. Don't be an ass-hat, nobody likes an ass-hat. Ass-hat's are not nice people, they are mean people. Mean people do not belong here, if you are a mean person, please go to a different place where mean people get together and are mean to each other.
2. No dubstep, I don't like dubstep, I don't want to see dubstep. Just... no dubstep. There is only one dubstep I tolerate, and this is that dubstep:


3. If I use improper grammar, please just deal with it. I don't proofread unless I am going for serious publication, or am doing something for a job. This is so that I can vent, and others can read about my terribly boring and silly life. So please, no "Grammar Nazis." 
4. There are no more rules. Even this one isn't a rule, it's just some cliche a lot of people like to put in things to try to be funny, even saying it's a cliche is a cliche now, so much so that saying it's a cliche is also itself a cliche. 

The Expectations:

1. Stuff about my life, what I'm doing, what I've done. Who I've killed, who I've dated, who my best friend is, what I'm writing, what I'm listening to, what I'm watching. All of that, and more, so try not to be bored when reading.
2. Some fun, or not so fun, videos, .GIFs (it's pronounced gif, you know like the way it looks it should be pronounced, not Jiff here. That's a brand of peanut butter) and memes of all kinds. You know, for the kids. And the people with ADD.
3. Stream of thought writing. Again, this is meant to be a place where I vent about life, my life, and thus a lot of what pops into my head will be written down. So it's probably important to take everything I write with a grain of salt and treat it as a not so well thought out opinion. Unless it is a well thought out opinion, in that case, call me out on it. I enjoy a good debate.
4. Hate it, I expect people to hate this. I understand this won't be for everyone, and that some of the things I will say will be very anti the norm. But I also want to use that as a way to begin a discussion, either with me, if you the reader be so willing, or among other people in your own lives.

So until the first actual post comes along, I'll leave you all with another lovely song by Ylvis:


No comments:

Post a Comment